Zing Plant-Based Protein Bar Minis | Dark Chocolate Coconut , 18 Count | 100 Calorie Macaroon Coconut | 5g Protein and 3g Fiber | Vegan, Gluten-Free, Non-GMO | Created by Professional Nutritionists
In Stock - Ships within 24-48 Hours
🔥🔥🔥 Flash Sale ends in 24 Hours! 🔥🔥🔥
- => Standard Shipping Arrives : -
- => Fastest delivery: (Order Before 7pm EST)
- => Free 15 Days Returns
- => Payment via paypal & credit/debit cards.
- => Zero Sales Tax
About The Product:
- HIGH PROTEIN BAR: A blend of coconut sweetness, the flavor of dark chocolate and almond butter. Gluten-free, GMO-free, snack bar with 10 grams of plant-based protein, and optimum ingredients giving you energy and nutrition on each bite. Only 100 calories!
- QUICK & CONVENIENT ENERGY: With Zing's variety of flavors, you dont have to compromise on taste, convenience, or nutrition. Grab one for a good tasting, healthy and quick snack to keep your energy levels high but balanced, for better mood and performance
- FEEL THE ZING: Designed by professionals and based on nutrition science, Zing Bars deliver optimum energy in a great tasting, high protein bar. Bars are packed with plenty of good protein, good carbs, good fats and good fiber for healthy, clean energy
- TASTE THE ZING: We know you value taste too. Our bars deliver the best taste, energy, and high quality nutrition in one quick, on-the-go bar, perfect for sports, hiking, working out, cycling, running, busy days at the office or a healthy snack for the kids
- STEP ABOVE THE REST: Gluten free, wheat free, soy free, made from natural ingredients, no artificial sweeteners; compare to bars from Pure Protein, Clif Bar, Think Thin, RxBar, NuGo, One Bar, Optimum Nutrition, Premier Protein, Quest Nutrition, GoMacro
Note: If you have a medical condition, are pregnant, lactating, trying to conceive, under the age of 18, or taking medications, consult your healthcare professional before using this product.
Keep out of the reach of children.
Statements made, or products sold through this website, have not been evaluated by the United States Food and Drug Administration. They are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease