Vital Nutrients - Arabinogalactan Powder - Gastrointestinal, Liver, and Immune Support - Vegetarian - 300 Grams per Bottle
In Stock - Ships within 24-48 Hours
🔥🔥🔥 Flash Sale ends in 24 Hours! 🔥🔥🔥
- => Standard Shipping Arrives : -
- => Fastest delivery: (Order Before 7pm EST)
- => Free 15 Days Returns
- => Payment via paypal & credit/debit cards.
- => Zero Sales Tax
About The Product:
- Gastrointestinal Support: Fiber rich Arabinogalactan derived from the Larch tree may be beneficial as a dietary fiber supplement for maintaining gastrointestinal health for men and women.*
- Immune And Liver Support: Larch Arabinogalactan has been shown to concentrate in the liver, where it may have a protective effect.* Arabinogalactan is also thought to support a healthy immune function.*
- Promotes Healthy Gut Flora: Arabinogalactan acts a prebiotic and may help increase healthy gut flora such as Bifidobacteria and Lactobacillus, support short chain fatty acid production, and decrease ammonia production and absorption.*
- Does Not Contain: This product is free from coatings, binders, gluten (wheat, rye, barley)*, milk/dairy (casein, whey)*, soy protein*, egg protein*, and sugar*. *Verified by independent testing.
- 100% TESTED: We test every ingredient we use and every finished product we make. FDA regulation (GMP Part 111) requires that manufacturers test ingredients and finished products. However, it allows manufacturers to perform minimal skip lot testing meaning only some of the ingredients are tested. Vital Nutrients has always exceeded these testing requirements by performing a significant number of additional tests on raw ingredients and finished products at independently certified U.S. labs.
Note: If you have a medical condition, are pregnant, lactating, trying to conceive, under the age of 18, or taking medications, consult your healthcare professional before using this product.
Keep out of the reach of children.
Statements made, or products sold through this website, have not been evaluated by the United States Food and Drug Administration. They are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease