Ultra High Strength Beet Root Capsules - 4% Nitrates - 1400mg - The Strongest Nitric Oxide Booster Available - 120 Caps
In Stock - Ships within 24-48 Hours
🔥🔥🔥 Flash Sale ends in 24 Hours! 🔥🔥🔥
- => Standard Shipping Arrives : -
- => Fastest delivery: (Order Before 7pm EST)
- => Free 15 Days Returns
- => Payment via paypal & credit/debit cards.
- => Zero Sales Tax
About The Product:
- MEET THE NEXT GENERATION OF BEET ROOT POWDER Toniiq Beet Root powder capsules bring the most potent levels of healthy blood pressure and stamina support on the market. Our Beet Root extract contains an unprecedented 4% nitrates, the main active compound that gives beets their powerful ability to help the body with improved blood circulation and stamina. Most other beet root supplements and blood pressure supplement products contain less than 1%!
- MORE NITRATES = MORE VALUE AND BENEFITS: Healthy beets are rich in nitrates, which the body changes into nitric oxide, which helps with blood flow and blood pressure. Each serving of our 1400 mg beet root powder provides you with a whopping 56mg of nitrates, making this one of the highest strength beet root supplements around. This means you can take fewer capsules while getting much more optimal support for athletic performance.
- SETTING A NEW STANDARD FOR PURITY: To ensure that you are getting a high-quality beet root supplement, each batch is tested for quality and purity both during and after manufacturing.
- QUALITY, FIRST, AND FOREMOST: In order to meet the highest regulatory standards, Toniiq products are produced in a GMP-certified and NSF-approved state-of-the-art manufacturing facility in Miami, USA. Our products are vegan-friendly, have no additional preservatives, and are free of wheat and gluten*
Note: If you have a medical condition, are pregnant, lactating, trying to conceive, under the age of 18, or taking medications, consult your healthcare professional before using this product.
Keep out of the reach of children.
Statements made, or products sold through this website, have not been evaluated by the United States Food and Drug Administration. They are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease