The Best Nano Colloidal Gold Mineral - 30 Parts Per Million - Colloidal Minerals - BPA Free Bottle 30 PPM 8 Ounce (Pack of 1)
In Stock - Ships within 24-48 Hours
🔥🔥🔥 Flash Sale ends in 24 Hours! 🔥🔥🔥Shipping Policy - Free Shipping on orders over $15.
- => FREE Shipping Arrives : -
- => Fastest delivery: (Order Before 7pm EST)
- => Free 15 Days Returns
- => Payment via paypal & credit/debit cards.
- => Zero Sales Tax
- => Free Shipping on orders over $15
About The Product:
- ORGANA COLLOIDAL GOLD SUPPLEMENT - Organa colloidal gold is made with only two ingredients. 99.99% crystalline nano gold particles and pure vapor distilled water. There are no fillers, additives, salts or proteins.
- STATE OF THE ART MANUFACTURING TECHNOLOGY - We use a proprietary manufacturing process to produce the highest quality nano gold particles on the market.
- HIGH BIOAVAILABILITY - The ultra-small gold particles contained in ORGANA colloidal gold solution means your body can absorb and utilize the gold at a cellular level. This means that it is fully bioavailable so your body can utilize the gold. It is also easily excreted due to its tiny particle size so it is completely safe to consume.
- MADE IN THE USA IN A cGMP FACILITY - All of our products are manufactured under strict GMP standards. All our products are gluten free, non-gmo, vegan and allergy free. All products go through a thorough inspection and quality control protocol to make sure you only receive the highest quality product on the market.
- SATISFACTION GUARANTEE - If for any reason you are not totally satisfied with your purchase please contact us within 30 days and we will refund or replace your item. You have nothing to lose! Your satisfaction is our ultimate goal. >Order Your Bottle Today!
Note: If you have a medical condition, are pregnant, lactating, trying to conceive, under the age of 18, or taking medications, consult your healthcare professional before using this product.
Keep out of the reach of children.
Statements made, or products sold through this website, have not been evaluated by the United States Food and Drug Administration. They are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease