Stomach Acid Protected & Super-Absorption Astragaloside IV 99%, Made in USA, 50mg, 30caps 30 Count (Pack of 1)
In Stock - Ships within 24-48 Hours
🔥🔥🔥 Flash Sale ends in 24 Hours! 🔥🔥🔥Shipping Policy - Free Shipping on orders over $15.
- => FREE Shipping Arrives : -
- => Fastest delivery: (Order Before 7pm EST)
- => Free 15 Days Returns
- => Payment via paypal & credit/debit cards.
- => Zero Sales Tax
- => Free Shipping on orders over $15
About The Product:
- Proudly Made in USA - Our supplier is DRUG manufacturing licensed meaning the products are held to a much higher safety & quality standard than normal supplements standard such as GMP. Together with the final product testing from an independent 3rd party lab, our rigorous production and testing process ensure safety, purity & potency of our supplements.
- We uses expensive Vegetarian DRcaps, which are stomach acid resistant hypromellose capsules. DRcaps capsules protect sensitive Astragaloside from being destroyed by stomach acidity. This protection allows close to 100% of the Astragaloside to arrive in the intestine, where it can be absorbed.
- With release properties built into the capsule, DRcaps capsules have NO added solvents or other coating polymers. Conventional capsule-coating techniques require use of solvents resulting in unpleasant odor, aftertaste and iritation to human digestion system. Additional, heat used in the coating process can compromise sensitive Astragaloside IV.
- We develops proprietary super-absorption formula, upgrading the absorption of Astragaloside so the bioavailability rate increases by 200% or more
- We ONLY uses the most high quality and purest Astragaloside. The purity of our Astragaloside is over 99%.
Note: If you have a medical condition, are pregnant, lactating, trying to conceive, under the age of 18, or taking medications, consult your healthcare professional before using this product.
Keep out of the reach of children.
Statements made, or products sold through this website, have not been evaluated by the United States Food and Drug Administration. They are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease