SKRATCH LABS Sport Hydration Drink Mix, Variety Pack (4 of each flavor) - Natural, Electrolyte Powder Developed for Athletes and Sports Performance, Gluten Free, Vegan, Kosher
In Stock - Ships within 24-48 Hours
🔥🔥🔥 Flash Sale ends in 24 Hours! 🔥🔥🔥Shipping Policy - Free Shipping on orders over $15.
- => FREE Shipping Arrives : -
- => Fastest delivery: (Order Before 7pm EST)
- => Free 15 Days Returns
- => Payment via paypal & credit/debit cards.
- => Zero Sales Tax
- => Free Shipping on orders over $15
About The Product:
- DEVELOPED FOR ATHLETES: An electrolyte profile to match what's lost in sweat, to rehydrate, and an optimized ratio of sodium & glucose for fast absorption and energy. Cycling, running, endurance or workout - perform better AND feel better.
- SAFELY HYDRATE WITHOUT THE FLUFF: We reimagined sports drinks, stripping down to only the necessary ingredients. For the elite athlete and everyday performer, simple is better for anyone who works hard and sweats. You don't sweat Red Dye #40. Why drink it?
- VARIETY PACK: All natural, plant based, verified non-GMO, gluten free, dairy free, vegan and Kosher. Includes 4 of each flavor in Lemon & Lime, Oranges, Fruit Punch, Matcha Green Tea & Lemon, and Strawberry Lemonade.
- HYDRATES FASTER THAN WATER: Use when sweating and drink when thirsty. Add one packet to 12 to 16 fl oz (350 to 500 ml) of water and shake. As a starting point, drink 1-2 servings for each hour of exercise, but mind your thirst.
- SKRATCH LABS: We use real food, starting from scratch, to create the sports nutrition your body actually needs. No artificial colors, isolates, or preservatives that might cause GI distress. Our products will help you perform better, guaranteed.
Note: If you have a medical condition, are pregnant, lactating, trying to conceive, under the age of 18, or taking medications, consult your healthcare professional before using this product.
Keep out of the reach of children.
Statements made, or products sold through this website, have not been evaluated by the United States Food and Drug Administration. They are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease