Rise Whey Protein Bars - Almond Honey | Healthy Breakfast Bar & Protein Snacks, 20g Protein, 4g Fiber, Just 3 Whole Food Ingredients, Non-GMO Healthy Snacks, Gluten Free, Soy Free Bar, 12 Pack
In Stock - Ships within 24-48 Hours
🔥🔥🔥 Flash Sale ends in 24 Hours! 🔥🔥🔥
- => Standard Shipping Arrives : -
- => Fastest delivery: (Order Before 7pm EST)
- => Free 15 Days Returns
- => Payment via paypal & credit/debit cards.
- => Zero Sales Tax
About The Product:
- 20G PURE WHEY PROTEIN ISOLATE- Easy to digest and with high bioavailability, our bar is a great source of protein and a quality health snack perfect for a high protein diet. With no artificial flavors like caramel, maple, matcha, smores, or sea salt.
- JUST 3 WHOLE FOOD INGREDIENTS- Our clean, simple ingredients are a testament of the quality you can expect from every bar. Whether you are active and athletic or just looking for real nutritious foods on the go, this is one incredible non-GMO protein bar.
- SMALL-BATCH HANDMADE- Artisanally crafted, every bar is hand-mixed and packed in small batches daily in our very own California facility. Our all-natural, gourmet ingredients have slight differences between bars so each bite is a new, delicious experience.
- ENJOY ANYWHERE- Ideal for a pre-workout energy boost, post workout performance recovery, afternoon snack, or a meal replacement when you're on the go. This simple small size bar is complete creamy perfection! Eat it solo or with a healthy shake, smoothie or cup of coffee!
- ALL NATURAL INGREDIENTS YOU CAN TRUST- Our bars have perfectly balanced macros with high protein, natural fats, and clean carbs. We dont use artificial sweeteners, flavors, or anything else other than our incredibly simple and clean 3 ingredient list.
Note: If you have a medical condition, are pregnant, lactating, trying to conceive, under the age of 18, or taking medications, consult your healthcare professional before using this product.
Keep out of the reach of children.
Statements made, or products sold through this website, have not been evaluated by the United States Food and Drug Administration. They are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease