Ovofolic Inositol Supplement - Myo-Inositol and D-Chiro Inositol Plus Active Folate- Ideal 40:1 Ratio - Hormone Balance & Healthy Ovarian Support for Women-60 sachets-Elan Healthcare
In Stock - Ships within 24-48 Hours
🔥🔥🔥 Flash Sale ends in 24 Hours! 🔥🔥🔥
- => Standard Shipping Arrives : -
- => Fastest delivery: (Order Before 7pm EST)
- => Free 15 Days Returns
- => Payment via paypal & credit/debit cards.
- => Zero Sales Tax
About The Product:
- Helps Manage Pcos Symptoms - Do not let hormonal imbalance upend your life. Take charge with our inositol combination supplement! This myo and d-chiro inositol powder supports hormone balance, allowing you to better manage your symptoms while nurturing a healthy ovary.
- Supports Regular Periods - Erratic period cycles may get in the way of your usual activities. Get effective support by taking Ovofolic inositol powder. Each packet of this myo and d-chiro inositol powder contains vital sustenance that helps regulate your menstrual cycle.
- Promotes a Healthy Heart - Ovofolic contains myo inositol, d-chiro inositol and folic acid. Besides making Pcos symptoms more manageable, this tasteless, odorless, and colorless myo-inositol powder also supports normal cholesterol levels.
- For Better Biological Functions - With 2000mg of myoinositol powder and 200mcg of Folate, Ovofolic promotes a good reproductive system. Each single-dose sachet contains exact amounts of myo & d-chiro inositol powder. To drink, just dissolve in any beverage.
- Helps Improve Clinical Results - Administering myo & d-chiro inositol in the bodys naturally occurring 40:1 ratio yields healthy outcomes. To get the most out of myoinositol and d chiro inositol, take 1 sachet in the morning and 1 in the evening.
Note: If you have a medical condition, are pregnant, lactating, trying to conceive, under the age of 18, or taking medications, consult your healthcare professional before using this product.
Keep out of the reach of children.
Statements made, or products sold through this website, have not been evaluated by the United States Food and Drug Administration. They are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease