KOS Organic Lions Mane Powder - Lion's Mane Mushroom Powder - Natural Nootropic, Supports Memory & Focus, Immunity Booster - Potent Mushroom Supplement - 12.84 oz. 12.84 Ounce (Pack of 1)
In Stock - Ships within 24-48 Hours
🔥🔥🔥 Flash Sale ends in 24 Hours! 🔥🔥🔥Shipping Policy - Free Shipping on orders over $15.
- => FREE Shipping Arrives : -
- => Fastest delivery: (Order Before 7pm EST)
- => Free 15 Days Returns
- => Payment via paypal & credit/debit cards.
- => Zero Sales Tax
- => Free Shipping on orders over $15
About The Product:
- KING OF THE JUNGLE: Hericium erinaceus, better known as Lion's Mane (a glance at it in the wild will explain why), are dried mushrooms that grow on hardwood trees, and have shown positive effects for brain support, tinnitus relief and immune support.
- POWERFUL NOOTROPIC: Chaga mushroom, reishi mushroom, and cordyceps are popular in the nootropics depot, but let's not overlook lions mane mushroom powder. This brain booster may improve memory, focus, clarity and overall cognitive performance.
- BRAIN BOOST: Up the focus factor with this brain supplement. Lions mane supplements may stimulate the brain's production of nerve growth factors (NGFs), which are essential for brain and nerve health as well as improved mood.
- IMMUNE SYSTEM BOOSTER: In addition to being a memory supplement for brain cells, lion mane has cracked the overall wellness formula. It's known to be an immune booster, an anti-inflammatory, and a supporter of anxiety relief and stress relief.
- MADE IN THE USA: Our organic lions mane powder is processed right here in the USA (California) in a GMP & NSF certified facility. Each batch is also lab tested by a Verified Third Party to ensure purity, potency and quality.
Note: If you have a medical condition, are pregnant, lactating, trying to conceive, under the age of 18, or taking medications, consult your healthcare professional before using this product.
Keep out of the reach of children.
Statements made, or products sold through this website, have not been evaluated by the United States Food and Drug Administration. They are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease