HPD Rx Active Hexose Correlated Compound, 1100mg Shiitake Mushroom Supplement, Natural Immune System Support for Men and Women, 90 Veggie Capsules 90 Count (Pack of 1)
In Stock - Ships within 24-48 Hours
🔥🔥🔥 Flash Sale ends in 24 Hours! 🔥🔥🔥Shipping Policy - Free Shipping on orders over $15.
- => FREE Shipping Arrives : -
- => Fastest delivery: (Order Before 7pm EST)
- => Free 15 Days Returns
- => Payment via paypal & credit/debit cards.
- => Zero Sales Tax
- => Free Shipping on orders over $15
About The Product:
- INCLUDES: 1 x Bottle of HPD Rx Active Hexose Correlated Compound Shiitake Mushroom Supplement, Natural Immune System Support for Men and Women, 90 Veggie Capsules, 1100mg per serving.
- WHAT IS Active Hexose Correlated Compound?: It's a standardized cultured extract of several species of medicinal mushroom mycelia (roots). Active Hexose Correlated Compound has been the focus of research at various prestigious institutions worldwide and supported by over 100 published papers, including 30 human clinical studies.
- CREATED BY DOCTORS: This supplement has been specially formulated by doctors to strengthen the immune system and support womens cervical health. While most mushroom-sourced functional ingredients contain the polysaccharide beta-glucans, Active Hexose Correlated Compound is unique in that it also includes characteristic alpha-glucans, a type of polysaccharide with strong immune enhancing effects.
- MADE IN USA & 100% SATISFACTION GUARANTEE: Our Active Hexose Correlated Compound supplement is manufactured in the USA in an registered facility that adheres to Good Manufacturing Practices (GMP). We offer a no questions asked money back guarantee because we know our Active Hexose Correlated Compound mushroom extract will work for you.
Note: If you have a medical condition, are pregnant, lactating, trying to conceive, under the age of 18, or taking medications, consult your healthcare professional before using this product.
Keep out of the reach of children.
Statements made, or products sold through this website, have not been evaluated by the United States Food and Drug Administration. They are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease