Maca Root Capsules, Vegan Gelatinized, 60 Count - Supports Energy, Stamina, Healthy Libido & Hormone Balance, Made with Organic Peruvian Maca Powder
In Stock - Ships within 24-48 Hours
🔥🔥🔥 Flash Sale ends in 24 Hours! 🔥🔥🔥Shipping Policy - Free Shipping on orders over $15.
- => FREE Shipping Arrives : -
- => Fastest delivery: (Order Before 7pm EST)
- => Free 15 Days Returns
- => Payment via paypal & credit/debit cards.
- => Zero Sales Tax
- => Free Shipping on orders over $15
About The Product:
- [PACKAGING MAY VARY] Includes 1 (60 Count) Gaia Herbs Maca Root Capsules - Plant Based Herbal Supplement
- 30 Day Supply - Suggested Use: Adults take 1 capsule 2 times daily between meals a convenient way of bringing the benefits of Maca into your diet everyday! Also try Gaia Herbs Organic Maca Powder & MacaBoost Cacao Ginger
- Maca is a caffeine-free, plant-based adaptogenic superfood that can help balance hormone levels, boost energy, and support a healthy libido. Gaia Maca root capsules are made the traditional mix of Organic Peruvian red, yellow and black maca root
- Gelatinized to cleanly remove starches, leaving just the beneficial plant parts for a more concentrated, easily digestible Maca root supplement gram for gram, our Gelatinized Maca capsules are more concentrated than raw Maca powder and easier on the tummy for those who have trouble digesting starch
- Made at our Certified Organic farm in NC, USA from Maca that is sustainably harvested by our trusted partners in the pristine, high-altitude Peruvian Andes, the native habitat of the Maca plant. We are committed to using only non-GMO ingredients. Our products do not contain gluten, soy, dairy, meat, peanuts, sesame, shellfish, yeast or eggs
Note: If you have a medical condition, are pregnant, lactating, trying to conceive, under the age of 18, or taking medications, consult your healthcare professional before using this product.
Keep out of the reach of children.
Statements made, or products sold through this website, have not been evaluated by the United States Food and Drug Administration. They are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease