Frontier Co-op Nettle, Stinging Leaf, Cut & Sifted, Certified Organic, Kosher, Non-irradiated | 1 lb. Bulk Bag | Sustainably Grown | Urtica dioica L.
In Stock - Ships within 24-48 Hours
🔥🔥🔥 Flash Sale ends in 24 Hours! 🔥🔥🔥
- => Standard Shipping Arrives : -
- => Fastest delivery: (Order Before 7pm EST)
- => Free 15 Days Returns
- => Payment via paypal & credit/debit cards.
- => Zero Sales Tax
About The Product:
- TOP QUALITY STINGING NETTLE LEAF - Frontier Co-op Organic Stinging Nettle Leaf (botanical name: Urtica dioica) is a high-quality, organic herb that is known for its pleasant herbaceous taste and slightly bitter aroma. It is a common ingredient in teas, soups, stews and more.
- A VERSATILE INGREDIENT - Stinging nettle has a variety of applications. It can make tasty herbal teas, soups, smoothies, and stir-frys. It is also a typical ingredient in DIY skin care products, as well as shampoos.
- ROBUST, BITTER, AND SALTY - Stinging nettle leaves have a mildly bitter flavor. The taste is almost like spinach, with a touch of Italian parsley. This products herbaceous aroma makes it an ideal ingredient for wellness teas and shampoos.
- SUSTAINABLY GROWN IN BULGARIA - Our organic stinging nettle leaves are picked right before the blossoms bloom to deliver the best leaves possible. Our leaves are 100% organic, Kosher certified, and non-irradiated. There are no artificial additives or chemicals used at any stage of production.
- ABOUT US - Owned by stores and organizations that buy and sell our products, Frontier Co-op has been a member-owned cooperative since 1976. We support natural-living and our products are never irradiated or treated with ETO. We're committed to the health and welfare of the environment and everyone producing and consuming our botanical products.
Note: If you have a medical condition, are pregnant, lactating, trying to conceive, under the age of 18, or taking medications, consult your healthcare professional before using this product.
Keep out of the reach of children.
Statements made, or products sold through this website, have not been evaluated by the United States Food and Drug Administration. They are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Stinging Nettle Tincture 4 FL OZ Alcohol-Free Liquid Extract, Organic Stinging Nettle Leaf and Root (Urtica Dioica)
Klaire Labs Advanced Inflammation Support - Hypoallergenic Formula with Boswellia, Stephania & Nettle (120 Capsules)
Frontier Co-op Nettle, Stinging Root, Cut & Sifted, Certified Organic, Kosher | 1 lb. Bulk Bag | Urtica dioica L.