Fortifeye Focus Eye Care Supplement, Complex Mix of Macular Carotenoids Including Astaxanthin, Lutein, and Zeaxanthin - 30 Softgel Capsules 30 Count (Pack of 1)
In Stock - Ships within 24-48 Hours
🔥🔥🔥 Flash Sale ends in 24 Hours! 🔥🔥🔥Shipping Policy - Free Shipping on orders over $15.
- => FREE Shipping Arrives : -
- => Fastest delivery: (Order Before 7pm EST)
- => Free 15 Days Returns
- => Payment via paypal & credit/debit cards.
- => Zero Sales Tax
- => Free Shipping on orders over $15
About The Product:
- DOCTOR RECOMMENDED nutritional supplements clinically proven to help support eye health including digital eye fatigue, eye strain, computer eye syndrome, tired eyes, sore eyes, dry eye, macular degeneration, plus protect against harmful blue light emitted from computers, smart phones, television, and tablets - formula includes the best complex mix of carotenoids including Astaxanthin, Lutein, and Zeaxanthin
- LUTEIN LUTEMAX 20/20 10mg - a carotenoid found naturally in dark green leafy vegetables (spinach and kale), a potent antioxidant shown to protect against ocular disorders such as macular degeneration
- ZEAXANTHIN ISOMERS 2mg - one of two carotenoids found within the retina of the eye (along with Lutein), clinically proven to increase macular pignent density and help filter out harmful blue light associated with prolonged use of smart phones, computers, tablets, television, sun light, and new forms of indoor lighting
- NATURAL ASTAXANTHIN (AstaReal) 6mg - an extremely potent antioxidant and anti-inflammatory shown to improve vision, and reduce both mental and physical fatigue
- Includes a 30 day supply of gel caps. Perfect for kids, children, teens, or adults.
Note: If you have a medical condition, are pregnant, lactating, trying to conceive, under the age of 18, or taking medications, consult your healthcare professional before using this product.
Keep out of the reach of children.
Statements made, or products sold through this website, have not been evaluated by the United States Food and Drug Administration. They are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease