Citrus Bergamot - 500 mg - 90 Vegetarian Capsules - 38% Polyphenols - Natural Premium Quality Citrus Bergamot Extract - Promotes Healthy Cholesterol, Blood Sugar, Blood Pressure & Triglyceride Levels
In Stock - Ships within 24-48 Hours
🔥🔥🔥 Flash Sale ends in 24 Hours! 🔥🔥🔥Shipping Policy - Free Shipping on orders over $15.
- => FREE Shipping Arrives : -
- => Fastest delivery: (Order Before 7pm EST)
- => Free 15 Days Returns
- => Payment via paypal & credit/debit cards.
- => Zero Sales Tax
- => Free Shipping on orders over $15
About The Product:
- Super Strength 38% Polyphenols - Polyphenols give Citrus Bergamot its powerful properties. One capsule contains 500 mg of Citrus Bergamot extract and has at least 38% polyphenol content. This bottle will last you up to three months!
- Cardiovascular Health Support - Citrus Bergamot has been shown to promote healthy cholesterol levels, support balanced blood sugar and triglyceride levels, and help improve blood vessel function.
- Healthy Cholesterol Levels - Citrus Bergamot promotes healthy cholesterol levels by helping lower bad cholesterol (LDL) and increase good cholesterol (HDL).
- Why Buy From Us - As a small company the most valuable asset is our customer (YOU!) and we make sure we do everything to make you happy. Every email, every question or every problem is answered within hours. We make sure to choose the best ingredients and make the highest quality product, because reputation is everything. You can end your search. We got you covered. You can press the buy button with ease.
- 100% Money Back Promise - If there is anything you don't like about our product we will give you a 100% refund. No questions asked. At NutriONN our number one priority is to make sure our customers are happy.
Note: If you have a medical condition, are pregnant, lactating, trying to conceive, under the age of 18, or taking medications, consult your healthcare professional before using this product.
Keep out of the reach of children.
Statements made, or products sold through this website, have not been evaluated by the United States Food and Drug Administration. They are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease