Capsules Express- Size 0 Clear Empty Vegan Capsules 100 Count - Kosher and Halal - Vegetarian/Vegetable Pill Capsule - DIY Powder Filling
In Stock - Ships within 24-48 Hours
🔥🔥🔥 Flash Sale ends in 24 Hours! 🔥🔥🔥
- => Standard Shipping Arrives : -
- => Fastest delivery: (Order Before 7pm EST)
- => Free 15 Days Returns
- => Payment via paypal & credit/debit cards.
- => Zero Sales Tax
About The Product:
- Easy to Fill - Whether you like to manually fill your caps or use a capsule filling machine, our size 0 empty vegetarian capsules are designed with tough anti-break conisnap rounded ends and are transparent to make precise filling easier than ever. Our clear size 0 capsules hold 400mg to 800mg of powdered supplements depending on density.
- Snap Shut Design - Our expertly engineered Snap Shut Design ensures you don't waste any of your valuable powders, herbs or ingredients during or after filling your pills. The click shut feature also helps protect the contents of your vegetable capsules empty from humidity and air. Have peace of mind knowing that your vegan empty capsules are secure.
- Easy to Digest - Each veg capsule is made from 100 percent HPMC vegetable cellulose and will dissolve in your gastrointestinal tract for maximum absorption of your supplement ingredients. These veggie caps are Kosher with no additives or preservatives. We also have a line of gelatin gel empty pill capsules, be sure to check it out.
- Love Your Supplements - You'll love the superior quality, security and convenience of our cellulose capsules size 0. We only source from the highest quality manufacturers. That's why your order of pill capsules empty is secured with us. Join thousands of satisfied customers and up your health game with our empty capsules 0.
Note: If you have a medical condition, are pregnant, lactating, trying to conceive, under the age of 18, or taking medications, consult your healthcare professional before using this product.
Keep out of the reach of children.
Statements made, or products sold through this website, have not been evaluated by the United States Food and Drug Administration. They are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease