Bausch + Lomb Ocuvite Adult 50+ Vitamin & Mineral Supplement with Lutein, Zeaxanthin, and Omega-3, Soft Gels, 90-Count
In Stock - Ships within 24-48 Hours
🔥🔥🔥 Flash Sale ends in 24 Hours! 🔥🔥🔥Shipping Policy - Free Shipping on orders over $15.
- => FREE Shipping Arrives : -
- => Fastest delivery: (Order Before 7pm EST)
- => Free 15 Days Returns
- => Payment via paypal & credit/debit cards.
- => Zero Sales Tax
- => Free Shipping on orders over $15
About The Product:
- OCUVITE ADULT 50 PLUS EYE VITAMINS: Our most advanced formula to help support eye health & replenish vital eye nutrients that you can lose as you age, with Lutein, Zeaxanthin, omega-3, zinc, copper, vitamin C & vitamin E. Eye Nutrition for Today.
- OCUVITE EYE VITAMINS: Ocuvite eye vitamins focus on one thing - supporting your eye health. With gummies, chewables, formulas with the benefits of a daily multivitamin & eye vitamins for adults over 50, Ocuvite supports your eyes at all ages of adulthood.
- EYE VITAMINS FOR HEALTHY EYES: Bausch + Lomb carries a full line ocular supplements with vitamins, minerals and nutrients that promote eye health, including Ocuvite eye vitamins for general eye health and PreserVision for age-related eye health concerns.
- BAUSCH + LOMB EYE CARE EXPERTS: In 1853, John Jacob Bausch opened an optical good store in Rochester, New York. Since then, Bausch + Lomb has continued to focus on innovation and quality in eye care products, from contact lenses to lubricant eye drops.
- BAUSCH + LOMB EYE SUPPLEMENTS: Eye health is more than good vision and at Bausch + Lomb, we're focused on all aspects of healthy eyes. Try our eye health vitamins and supplements if you've used supplements from Smarty Pants, iCaps, Trunature, or Viteyes.
Note: If you have a medical condition, are pregnant, lactating, trying to conceive, under the age of 18, or taking medications, consult your healthcare professional before using this product.
Keep out of the reach of children.
Statements made, or products sold through this website, have not been evaluated by the United States Food and Drug Administration. They are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease