AZO Bladder Control with Go-Less Daily Supplement | Helps Reduce Occasional Urgency* | Helps reduce occasional leakage due to laughing, sneezing and exercise | 54 Count Capsules AZO Bladder 54 Count
In Stock - Ships within 24-48 Hours
🔥🔥🔥 Flash Sale ends in 24 Hours! 🔥🔥🔥
- => Standard Shipping Arrives : -
- => Fastest delivery: (Order Before 7pm EST)
- => Free 15 Days Returns
- => Payment via paypal & credit/debit cards.
- => Zero Sales Tax
About The Product:
- WORRY LESS AZO Bladder Control with Go-Less helps reduce occasional bladder leakage from laughing, coughing, sneezing, exercise. AZO Bladder Control does what pads and liners cant do: helps support bladder muscle strength and allows you to feel more confident to laugh without worry!*
- GO LESS This safe, drug-free supplement contains a naturally sourced blend that supports bladder strength and helps reduce the urge to go, day and night.* Healthy bladder control helps manage those frustrating nighttime visits to the bathroom*
- GET STARTED RIGHT It is recommended for the first two weeks to take one capsule three times a day; morning, noon, and night. After two weeks, only one capsule twice a day, morning and night, is required. Safe to use every day when used as directed
- STICK WITH IT! You may experience bladder health benefits in as little as two weeks, however your body may respond faster or slower, so give it up to 6 weeks to realize the full benefits
- WHO IS AZO BLADDER RIGHT FOR? The AZO Bladder Control Go-Less blend is safe for both Women and Men. AZO Bladder Control is not intended for use by pregnant or nursing women. Consult your healthcare professional before taking any new supplement or medication
Note: If you have a medical condition, are pregnant, lactating, trying to conceive, under the age of 18, or taking medications, consult your healthcare professional before using this product.
Keep out of the reach of children.
Statements made, or products sold through this website, have not been evaluated by the United States Food and Drug Administration. They are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease